Brian D. Kubiak, MD is a Rochester native and a graduate of McQuaid Jesuit High School and St. John Fisher College. He earned his medical degree from Ross University School of Medicine prior to completing a general surgery residency at SUNY Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, NY. He then completed a plastic and reconstructive surgery residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC. His interests include hand surgery, facial trauma reconstruction, breast cancer reconstruction, and cosmetic surgery.
- Ross University School of Medicine
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse New York
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina
Licensure And Certification
- New York State Medical License
- Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery