Fillers in Rochester, NY
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are cosmetic injectable treatments that can improve your appearance. As we age, sagging and wrinkles are an unwelcome result of volume loss and years of expression. Here is where fillers can help. There are many available to suit your individual needs.
What can dermal fillers correct?
Dermal fillers can correct areas that need more volume. This includes cheeks that can flatten with time. When this happens, under-eye bags can appear. This often happens at the same time as jowling (heaviness at the jaw and chin areas).
Smile lines and expression lines are softened with fillers. They can also bring back youthful fullness to lips that thin with time.
What dermal fillers are offered at PSGR?
At PSGR we offer a wide variety of dermal fillers to suit your specific needs. Currently we offer Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse, and Belotero.
Restylane Family of Fillers
This family of hyaluronic acid fillers addresses volume loss of the lips, facial wrinkles and folds of the lower face and mid-face.
- Restylane Silk is wonderful for lip lines for a natural look that’s not “overdone”.
- Restylane-L does wonders for expression lines, lips and under eyes.
- Restylane Lyft is for cheeks and deeper smile lines.
- Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne – These 2 new arrivals to the Restylane family are more elastic and offer greater expression to areas of correction than ever before. They are for laugh lines and lips, areas where expression matters most.
Juvederm Family of Fillers
This family of hyaluronic acid fillers addresses moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds as well as age-related volume loss of the mid-face.
- Juvederm Voluma is the filler clinically proven to last up to 2 years in the cheek area.
- Juvederm Ultra and Juvederm Ultra Plus are for lips and for smile lines.
Radiesse is for cheeks and deep smile lines. This unique injectable treatment is a smooth gel with microspheres to restore lost facial volume, correct deep wrinkles and folds, and stimulate the body’s natural collagen production.
This hyaluronic acid filler is specially designed to fill the most superficial fine lines of the mouth, nose and eyes.