Fillers in Rochester: Facial Rejuvenation Without Surgery
- Posted on: Apr 30 2014
If you are not comfortable about going under the knife to rejuvenate the face and reverse the signs of aging, you can opt for fillers. Here at our Rochester facial rejuvenation practice, you can take advantage of different fillers to look younger and fresher. Fillers have a lot of benefits and have become the choice of many when it comes to looking years younger.
Below are the benefits of these fillers.
- They restore the youthful contour of the face. Hyaluronic acid fillers, such as Restylane and Perlane, replace lost volume and improve facial contour.
- They improve the appearance of moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles.
- They plump up the lips.
- Radiesse, a filler made of calcium-based microspheres, stimulates collagen production for smoother and stronger skin.
- The use of fillers is a non-surgical method of facial rejuvenation, making it perfect for those who do not wish to go under the knife.
- Treatments are quick and can be done in 30 minutes or less. Even the busiest people can have treatments during lunch break and without disrupting their busy schedules.
- Side effects are very minimal. The most common side effects are redness, swelling, and bruising at the site of injection. These side effects are temporary and typically go away on their own.
- There is minimal to no recovery time. You can resume regular activities and go back to work after treatment.
If you are interested in reversing the signs of aging and looking better than ever, request a consultation with us today by calling (585) 922-5840 or filling out this online contact form. We look forward to your visit!
Posted in: Non-Surgical